Facebook Should Optimize for Photo Editing

Description of your first forum.
khairul618397

Facebook Should Optimize for Photo Editing

Post by khairul618397 »

They follow classic copywriting tips such as: “I need to dive deep into their pain!” This can be a great idea if they are on your turf – perhaps reading your sales page or attending your webinar. But Facebook is not your territory. So when you interrupt someone's newsfeed and start making assumptions about them on a sensitive topic, it comes across as intrusive and insulting. It may also mean Photo Editing that your ad will be disapproved. The more sensitive your subject, the more finesse you need to apply to avoid the user feeling isolated. “You Photo Editing don't like hot weather? Come and discover one of our swimming pools! is a fairly neutral topic - and much less invasive than "Tired of belly fat?" Come in for a weight loss consultation today!

As it's harder to get ads on sensitive topics approved, you'll Photo Editing see incorrect statements circulating like, "the word 'you' is not allowed in Facebook ads" or "weight loss ads are never approved". These misconceptions stem from people not understanding why their ad was not approved Photo Editing and not having a good set of troubleshooting strategies when an ad is disapproved. It's not that the words "you" or "weight loss" are off-limits. It's that when you avoid them, you're by default less likely to write an ad that looks intrusive. But the inclusion of these words does not necessarily make an advertisement invasive. And memorizing a list of "banned words and phrases" isn't the answer to getting more ads approved.

It ties your hands creatively and limits Photo Editing the angles you can test in your campaigns. When I write ads for my freelance clients, I aim to strategically strike a balance between saying what I need to say and maintaining a positive Facebook user experience. Below are a few Photo Editing ways to do this in your own ads. As you will see, there is some overlap between the different methods. Use these approaches if you're promoting hard-to-approve offers or if you're having trouble solving an ad that gets disapproved.