Wife is annoyed that husband secretly sends Industry Email List

Description of your first forum.
Zahid Hasan

Wife is annoyed that husband secretly sends Industry Email List

Post by Zahid Hasan »

Giving money to parents even though they are married is still often done by a child. Likewise with this one husband who did the same thing. However, the husband's Industry Email List actions were not liked by his wife. In a video uploaded to the Tikor account, jayy_2202 shows a wife who is upset to know that her husband is secretly sending money to his parents. The wife with an annoyed face reached into her husband's trouser pocket. He finds proof of money transfer. This wife told me that at first she asked her husband about that month's salary. Industry Email List The husband said that he had not been paid. Not believing her words, she quietly checked her husband's pants.

She found money and proof of money transfer through one of the banks for her husband's parents. The wife immediately felt hurt because her husband was more concerned with other people. "He transferred without my knowledge. He said he didn't get paid but when I secretly checked his pants there was money and it Industry Email List continued, it really hurt. He was more concerned with other people than me," said the wife as quoted by .id, Tuesday (26/26/2020). 7/2022). Hit by Wargame This wife is annoyed that her husband secretly sends money to his parents. (Tikor/ jayy_2202) This wife is annoyed that her husband secretly sends money to his parents. (Tikor/jayy_2202) In fact, all this time Industry Email List he was trying to save money for their future. However, the husband could not even be trusted by lying to him. "I defend saving for the future. I am willing to suffer for the future but it turns out he can't be trusted," said the wife while showing proof of the transfer. The video of the wife venting her anger with her husband who secretly sent money to her parents has gone viral . So far, the viral video has been viewed 2.5 million times.

The video comment column was immediately Industry Email List flooded with blasphemy from netizens who watched this wife's rant. "Boys are always responsible for their parents," commented one netizen. "Surely the reason is that his wife's economy is still lacking. If you wait enough when you want, the risky given to your parents will be blessed," said another. "Could it be that her husband doesn't get permission because when he gets permission to his wife it's always not allowed or there are other reasons," another response. "If I don't mind, it's the son's obligation Industry Email List to honor his mother. The fault here is that there is no honesty with his wife," continued another. "Where is the heaven of a husband in his mother not in his wife," added another netizen. This article is a submission from a Your say member. The contents and photos of this article are entirely the responsibility of the sender.