Where can we follow your work

Description of your first forum.
RjRemon

Where can we follow your work

Post by RjRemon »

As said before, mostly on Instagram! This is the place where you can really follow everything day by day. Of course, I am also present on other social networks, namely Facebook and Behance. I also have my website to present my achievements. Beyond your illustration work, you are a full-fledged graphic designer, for which companies have you already worked? I was able to do an internship in a development company for which I produced a graphic charter including different media, greeting cards... I also did an internship in a communication agency in Marseille, and I had the chance to work on a lot of projects, to meet passionate and very competent professionals, a very enriching experience which allowed me to realize that I had chosen my path well.

I've also been working with other companies recently on projects that haven't been released yet! Can you tell us a bit about your graphic creations and your position as a designer? My graphic creations are varied but still have a common thread, especially concerning the technique used. In the future, I would like to diversify and possibly be able to position myself on background remove service new graphic styles, with new inspirations… I like to convey a message through illustration, choosing the right colors, the right typography and the right locations. I've always thought that visual communication takes a big place nowadays, and I want to continue to improve myself to be able to work on projects that make sense, for me and for others.

Thank you very much Design by Laura for answering my few questions! Do you have a few words to add about your work? Thank you! If I had to add something, it would be to thank all the people who follow me and give me a lot of motivation every day. It's very nice to feel supported in a job like this. I will continue to create new works that can speak to everyone and collaborate with other people on awesome projects! If you liked this interview, don't forget to share it on your social networks, to comment on it if you have any questions! Also, to not miss the next article, subscribe to the newsletter! It was Design by Laura: Vector Illustrator.