An event that still welcomes about 2000-3000 people.

Description of your first forum.
SpecialDatabase

An event that still welcomes about 2000-3000 people.

Post by SpecialDatabase »

Hands, that production and distribution would start, and then they could reach the influencers. Why? First I had to photograph the glasses with a white background (classic product photo), they had to be put on the site, and then they had to be photographed in a more artistic way to be put on social media. Can you imagine if people see them on influencers and then don't find them on our site or even on our social networks?

After a week people forgot about that product and I burned the Specific Database influencer campaign! Calm and cool: I wrote to my salesman colleague who takes care of the samples. He warned me when the glasses could be ready and in the hands of the agents who distribute them to optical stores, so I could decide on shipping to the influencers. 3.4. Carrying out the influencer marketing campaign.

The campaign, if we want to think of a funnel, consisted of people who saw the influencers wearing those beautiful glasses, looking for them on our social channels and on our website, getting informed and possibly going to the optician to see and touch them . It was important that the distribution chain had the eyewear that the influencers had chosen, because only in this way was it possible to create content.