Meet Hannah, Partner Account Executive, Channel Sales

Buy mobile phone number list from your targeted country.
saramaria5356

Meet Hannah, Partner Account Executive, Channel Sales

Post by saramaria5356 »

Wondering what working in Partner Sales is like? Or maybe you’re hoping to learn more about what Partner Sales really is? Today, Hannah S is answering a few questions about her role and sharing an inside look at what it’s like to be a Partner Account Executive here at Yelp. How did you know that you wanted to pursue a job in sales? I helped open a local bakery and bar business in 2016, and it sparked my passion for local business advertising. I saw firsthand how difficult it was to get a business running through marketing campaigns, but had worked alongside Yelp for support. Through my calls with Yelp, I became interested in also helping businesses find success through the platform.

Once I started working at Yelp, it was exciting to be on the other side of those calls, helping explain how Yelp drives greater traffic to local businesses. Almost six years later, I’m helping Phone Number List agencies manage their clients’ success on Yelp. What is your advice to someone interested in sales? If you’re interested in sales, it’s important that you commit to the journey. What has led to many people’s success in any role at Yelp is their persistence. You cannot start something new and expect to master it immediately, so commit to the process and give yourself grace along the way. Do not compare yourself to others, but dedicate yourself to doing the best you possibly can, knowing that both success and failure come with the learning process.

Why did you want to work at Yelp? Belief and opportunity. I knew I could only sell a product and work for a company I believed in and supported both on and off the clock. I also wanted to work for a company long-term where I saw myself and the company both evolving and growing. Yelp fit those criteria and beyond. What does a typical day look like in your role? My role is to create agency partnerships and give them real-time access to resources and data. These resources and data help us work together to generate revenue for our clients and their agency through Yelp. A lot of my day is prospecting great partners, pulling data for current and potential partners, and reporting meetings for my current partners.