Marketing Agency for Your Business?

Buy mobile phone number list from your targeted country.
FreshList633

Marketing Agency for Your Business?

Post by FreshList633 »

A proper agency seemed like the best option after a series of disappointments. Working with my first agency, I could definitely feel the difference. They had a team, the experience and most importantly, they had the intent to work. Although, I would like to mention here that finding the right agency for your business can be a cumbersome task. There are so many options in the market today. Some are good at digital marketing but don't have the necessary expertise in offline marketing. Most of them do not own up for the final results. However, my experience with marketing 'gurus' had taught me a big lesson; so I was definitely going back into that abyss. I was desperate to find an agency that could offer results and generate sales for my business.

Yes, my friends, all that matters is that at the end of the day, all the stories and theories about impressions, lead generation, visibility, branding, blogging, etc. If sales do not happen, there is no New Zealand Phone Number point in doing all this. I guess one always have better way of spending. I was very clear that I wanted an agency who is ready to shoulder the responsibility of sales and in fact, talk to me in numbers, and the number that I understand, i.e. sales figures. Everything else will fall in place if target and vision is clear. My vision was clear - Sales. Voila! I was ecstatic when I heard about AOB India. Now, these guys claim to offer services throughout the spectrum. They offer digital marketing, SEO, content,

ATL and BTL engagement, MCM development, pre-sales call, post lead generation calls and provide a host of last mile solution that actually makes a difference and what got me hooked was that they assure sales for your business and don't stop at just lead generation. I mean it was like the golden goose for me. I did a little more digging and contacted a few businesses they have worked with. The response made me even more hopeful and I knew I wanted to work with AOB. But here comes the negative part. The people at AOB are hard to crack. It is as if they are too picky about who they want to work with. At first, it left me thinking that they were not even interested in collaborating.