Valuable Marketing Insights Shadow Making Service

Buy mobile phone number list from your targeted country.
shammi5959

Valuable Marketing Insights Shadow Making Service

Post by shammi5959 »

Besides her personal journey in the digital marketing industry, she also mentioned the importance of a women-owned and operated digital marketing agency. Here you can see the full q&a, find out more about her valuable insights on the diversity in the industry: 1. Can you tell us about your Shadow Making Service personal journey and your current position at the agency? I am a former journalist and emmy award-winning director who started fluency digital agency in 2019 with my business partner, dayna boyer. I oversee all creative work for the Shadow Making Service agency including website design, graphic design, ad creative, and video production. I am also an executive mba candidate in the prestigious rotman school of management at the university of toronto.

How diverse is your team? Do you believe agencies should take further actions to diversify their teams? Fluency’s buzzwords are diversity, equity, and inclusion. We Shadow Making Service believe all agencies should work harder to build inclusive workplaces that better support women. We work hard to find and develop diverse talent on our team by actively seeking out and recruiting bipoc and lgbtq2s+ candidates for Shadow Making Service every new role within our company. 3. Do you think there is a gender gap in the digital marketing industry? If yes, what are the main reasons for that? One of the main reasons we are a women-owned and operated digital marketing agency stems from the lack of representation in our industry. When we started fluency digital in 2019, we looked at our competition in canada and we realized,

As a pair of women founders, we were pretty rare. Shadow Making Service In order to create the kind of working culture we wanted, we quickly decided we needed to make women’s equity and inclusion the focus of our agency both internally and with clients. Emmy-award-winning-director-lysanne-louter 4. How can we support the next generation of female marketers entering the digital marketing industry? Women are more Shadow Making Service vulnerable to covid-related economic impacts because of existing inequalities in society. That means it is more important than ever to provide a flexible and supportive