The Experience of a Trade and Construction Company

Buy mobile phone number list from your targeted country.
Zamish007

The Experience of a Trade and Construction Company

Post by Zamish007 »

When it was not possible to prevent a quarrel, connect humor. It helps to relax the intensity of passions and in some magical way allows people to see the situation from the outside and understand that everything is not so critical and dramatic. There was a case recently when a member of our team reacted very violently to the fact that we removed one of her photos for an online store. She was very hurt by this and she wrote huge messages until night, asking her to explain the reason. I had to formulate a huge answer with comments, where I explained that the decision was not made because of our personal preferences, but to express their opinions and suggestions with reason.

The brand has a clear visual concept and we have to cut off everything that goes beyond, even if we personally like it. Then I added a couple of jokes, in the end everyone laughed together and continued C Level Contact List to work. The first mistake is an unorganized workflow. More than others, a creative person needs clarity in such things. As a performer, I really don’t like it when there are no specific instructions and all issues are not discussed, when the client does not understand what he wants to get as an output. “Make me something beautiful” is perhaps one of the most demotivating statements for me personally to use I don’t like this or I like this comments.

Usually in a creative team, everyone has a role to play. The better the responsibilities are distributed, the greater the chance that a person will be able to realize himself, since he has a clear volume and space of work for which only he is responsible. In my team, I try to give clear TORs, usually with visual examples, and additionally remind them of them in the process. I try to make TK in the format of a list, because people in the process of creativity can easily fly in the wrong direction or move away from their goal. I also try to teach the team not.