Caroline Campbell Evp Photo Editing Services

Buy direct email marketing list for your business.
shammi5959

Caroline Campbell Evp Photo Editing Services

Post by shammi5959 »

From team diversity and culture to language skills, she shared her interesting insights and observations about the digital marketing industry based on her experiences. See the full q&a below: 1. Can you tell us about your personal journey and your current position at the agency? I have been with brave bison for 3 years now. I joined as gm to run the asia pacific region in march 2018, I was promoted to evp Photo Editing Services japan asia pacific in february 2019 further to our success across the region . Previously I was commercial director for aol, apac also based in singapore. I have been living in singapore for 7 years now, spending a lot of Photo Editing Services time during my first 5 years travelling across the region to expand & grow business in markets including japan, korea & thailand. 2 How diverse is your team? Do you believe agencies should

Take further actions to diversify their teams? Photo Editing Services Team diversity and culture is at the heart of our business and critical to our success. Our talent is the most important asset we have. It is essential that we have a wide range of talent in our teams from Photo Editing Services different cultures, genders, age categories, countries. We also look for language skills and diversity in career history when we are hiring. I am currently hiring for 2 more people and already we have added 3 new languages to our internal language capabilities with my last 2 hires.

Organisation and create flexible working arrangements for Photo Editing Services each individual when needed. 3 Do you think there is a gender gap in the digital marketing industry? If yes, what are the main reasons for that? In many markets in the asia pacific region there is still a huge Photo Editing Services gender gap. In general, there is still not enough female representation in the board room and in senior leadership teams. More needs to be done to create more flexible working arrangements for working mum’s and also to encourage women to seek and work towards leadership roles. Many women who choose to have children don’t always have the encouragement or same opportunities to strive for the bigger roles or positions either within their own organisations or