With Tami Iselimarketing Photo Retouching Service

Buy direct email marketing list for your business.
shammi5959

With Tami Iselimarketing Photo Retouching Service

Post by shammi5959 »

She shared her career journey, work culture at Luminary and the activities she does in her free time. You can see the answers of Tami Iseli and her opinions on the people-first-oriented team culture of Luminary: 1. Can you tell us about your personal journey and your current position at the Photo Retouching Service agency? My career path so far has been less of a ‘ladder’ and more of a ‘choose your own adventure’ story. Along the way, I’ve been a journalist, an editor, a lawyer, a freelance writer, a content strategist Photo Retouching Service and now a marketing manager. I decided very early on, as a junior lawyer, that predictability and the well-worn career path were not for me. I also learnt that a company’s culture is a critical component of my job satisfaction.

Every day my role brings something new Photo Retouching Service and varied. I handle all of our marketing operations, from internal cultural initiatives to social media, sponsorships, awards and more. I also help our clients with their content strategies. Although I haven’t had a linear career Photo Retouching Service path, I feel that every job I’ve had in my life has, in some way, led me to where I am now. I am doing what I love, in an agency I love, with wonderfully talented people. 2. How diverse is your team? Do you believe agencies should take further actions to diversify their teams? Overall we try to ensure a good gender balance at Photo Retouching Service Luminary and I think we do a pretty good job of that. In some areas of the business it is easier than in others.

For example, it can be difficult to find female back-end Photo Retouching Service developers, simply because there are currently more men than women who choose this career path. I don’t really believe in artificially skewing the numbers – I think an agency should hire on merit. However, Photo Retouching Service there are certain things that can be done to ensure that the hiring process is fair – like involving women in the selection of candidates. At Luminary, we also have an internship program where we endeavour to help young people get a foothold in the industry. Many of our interns are women. In fact, we currently have a female front-end developer interning with us.